Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Traditional Doll

here's a video tutorial I've made on how to make one of the many types of traditional Russian dolls. I want to apologize for the bird noises that you may hear throught the video. I've got two parakeets and at one point they decided it was time for them to be heard. Sorry if some of the words are unclear, I was a little nervous :) but I hope this video will still be able to help you see and understand how to make these sort of dolls. They are very famous over all of Russia, different types are found in different regions but all of them have the same basic principle, they are not sewn but tied together. This is just one of the many types, I hope to make more in the future.


I hope this little tutorial was fun and enjoyable
Please note that this a non-profit tutorial and while you are free to use it please don't claim as your own or use for anything other than what it was originally meant for, thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment